[Ravensfort] party

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Mar 18 10:18:54 PDT 2010

There is 40% chance of rain in Houston on Saturday.
Cool sounds good for the campers.

I will be bring a box of tea and a bag of several dry style packages of
soup.
Both are Baronial property and are leftovers from a long past event.
I am guessing that they have been long off "the books" as well.
I have offered these in the past, but have had no takers.
If no one is interested this time,
they will go the Montgomery County Food Bank.
The leftover beans I am bring in the form of Pot Luck food.

I am hoping that Baron Brian will be in attendance this weekend,
as I will be bring his horseshoe cauldron and his pot...
which are also leftovers from events.

Do we have any specific projects at The Stones,
other than personal camp clean up ?

On my way home Sunday,
I will be stopping at the Timbrend Forest site
to Mow de Lawn in the Tavern.
If time permits, I may start removing the old wood and tin
in the barn to prep for kitchen installation.
If I have any volunteers to help with that,
I will wait to cut the grass.

Long live the Ravens.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad