[Ravensfort] Pity Party...

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 00:06:32 PDT 2010

Greetings to all....
its almost 2am... just came back from site... Charles from Beaumont has set up camp in front of the kitchen, it has good drainage from the rain.
I set my camp up next to his, but camp back home... I will be camping tomorrow Sat. night. The road into site is alittle rough do past rains but it is passible after all my
little car made it just fine. Its going to be wet in the morning but by mid day it should be fine just windy. Charles brought a 3 burner stove from Beaumont and plenty of
gas. Its should be a fun day for the most part. The site looks good for the most part... a couple of limbs down here and there... but nothing major.
I cant wait to see you all there... it should be a blast.... Come prepare for the weather...
In service,
Malcolm

Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible.
High 58F. SSE winds shifting to W at 20 to 30 mph.