[Ravensfort] Privacy Issues

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 06:22:32 PDT 2010

Yeah but I sign onto NOTHING with my full first name and middle initial.
That was listed.  Every list I belong to I use my nickname (shorten version
of first name).  Plus my deceased mother was listed.  Both have been
removed.  Thankfully Google map only shows trees and the addresses were in
the wrong location, another good thing about living in the country.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com