[Ravensfort] RF. Heralds Position

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:04:32 PDT 2010

Vivat to the new Raven's Heart Pursuivant! (and now Her Excellency can heave
a sigh of relief <G>).

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Dominique Epps
<blueingreen at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>  Woohoo!
> Congrats! I know that she will be great at the job!
> Domai

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8