[Ravensfort] news posted

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Mar 1 00:50:01 PST 2010

A Gulf War Pity Party is an excellent idea.

I camped at the Timbrend Forest site this weekend.
Michael and I got to talk a bit about Kitchen plans.
There is some de-construction to be done before the construction can begin.
A work day would easily be enough for that.
An on site gathering would also allow those of us that have ideas for
door, window and appliance placement to have a look and bend an ear.
I plan to attend Populace Meeting this week,
so for those of you that are interested,
I can draw a sketch of what we've talked about.
Michael will have the final say, but he is always open for suggestions.

Timbrend Forest is looking pretty sweet.
There are buds on all the trees and the scattered grass seed is getting
tall.
My wife sent a few odds and ends from our flower beds that I put around the
tavern area.
Once things start to recover form the winter freeze, I'll be planting more.

Michael plans to take down most of the rest of the fences on the property,
including two sides of the wooden corral area next to the kitchen.
That will give us extra parking and a more open look.

There are on going projects to be done.
That being said, if we do plan a Gulf Wars Pity Party,
perhaps we should focus on just a couple at the top of the list.
That would allow us time to cook and enjoy a relaxed gathering.

On a personal note...
The high point for my weekend was a late night,
flashlight free walk through the Timbrend Forest under the full moon.
Very nice.
My second favorite was the Vienna Sausage Brain exploding projectiles.
That was kinda interesting too.
Thanks Gundy.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad