[Ravensfort] lots of good stuff.

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:20:17 PDT 2010

Howdy Folks,

Gulf War was (even though I came down with the gulf war death and STILL made several battles, one was kinda rought thought lol.. Val got it to.. BAHH) a great time.

I had once again the oppertunity to hang out with LOTS of fun folks. I have also secured the service of one of the largest fighting households (Shadow Legion)to stand with me ever other year for a very long time. Apparently Duke Bytor (a freind from Trimaris) have a running fun time with... who gets shadow legion hehe. We have been doing this for years. For those that have never met, hung out with Duke Kain/Duchess Ilissa from GB..  these folks..are very good freinds and I STRONGLY recommend it. They are a lot of fun.

The Loch event is comming up and Master Modius will be knighted. He is a good freind and I hope that anyone that can come will. This should be a a great event and a fun weekend as well. I can assure you, if you are chivalric fighter you WILL get all the fighting you can stand.

O.. and we kicked umm you know what at war!!!!!

On another note, We have a great deal of fighter practices we can attend. I had a chance to sit down with Count Galen and we can look forward to a few saterdays at his house and.. we are looking at regenerating the rotating fighter practice with the loch and shadowlands!!!!. Fighters we need to talk more about this. Of course the Shadowlands practice at TAMU is a option for as well.

Michael

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal"   Jack Burton