[Ravensfort] {ravensrattan} Condition of field?

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 11:46:09 PST 2010

Well I did see some people on the field kicking a soccer ball around.

Well,
Are we or are we not going to use the field! That is the question. I beleive the field should be fine. The standing water is on the end where we practice but there is just a little on the track it self. J.C. is the one we need to ask I guess. Can some one call him? I do nor have his number.

Thanks LD

Brian

Sent from my iPhone