[Ravensfort] weather etc.

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 16:14:34 PDT 2010

greetings to all,

here is the forcast for tomorrow...

Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High 58F. SSE winds shifting to W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

the morning looks little rough, but the afternoon and evening looks windy....  so we might not want a ground fire....  lol...lol...lol....   need to make a decision on what to do.. and get the word out...  do we keep it on site or move it to giovanna's??? we got to get the word out because there are some people coming in from beaumont... namely charles... i would hate for him to go to the wrong place....

In service,
malcolm