[Ravensfort] Guild Update 6

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 08:26:40 PDT 2010

If it is kid friendly I will come and bring my voted world's best cupcakes by Clan Blackmoore.
Irial

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2010, at 9:40 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

So far the list is.

Baron Brian and family - chicken quarters and legs
Tiarna Devin - tamales and peach cobbler
Baroness Chrystal - ice &
Mike Dowdy and Val -
James Northfolk and family -
Mistress Shanahan - hotdogs with the fixins'
Lady Runa - veggie munchies...a crap load of veggie munchies.
Dom - pork
Alaric and Tarieja -
Mirabelis and Kelly - cheese goo (ooo yeah!)
Mistress Jalali -
Lady Rosalina - something...but i forgot what
DsD & Gwener - pumpkin cake

Let me know if you are coming & what you are bringing so I can update this list.
We need someone to bring paper plates and plastic eating wear & napkins...PLEASE!
We have people bringing tables.  BRING A CHAIR...or 2 ! Maybe bring an ice chest...

Thanks.

Devin