[Ravensfort] Domesday Book

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Sun May 9 18:24:14 PDT 2010

For those who were not at the populace meeting last Thursday; due to Baroness Crystal's family issues I am taking over the Domesday Project. If you did not get the chance to, please reply privately to this email with whatever information you would like to show up in the Domesday Book:
-SCA Name
-Mundane Name
-Address
-Phone Number(s) / Time Available to call
-Email
-Birthday
-Awards / OP

Thanks for your time, and look for the Domesday Book to come out 2-3 populace meetings from now. After that, I will be updating the Domesday book twice a year to keep it current.

Lady Rosalia mka
Amy Lee
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."