[Ravensfort] for sale off subject & etc.

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon May 3 06:39:33 PDT 2010

Dear Populace, Don't forget our monthly meeting is this Thursday at 7pm at the fire station.
  Off topic, my future daughter in law is selling her scooter for $1000. I will have more info later but it is very cute, gets good gas mileage and would be perfect for a college student etc. It is green  and comes with a helmet. Been taken very good care of.
  And a purple Dell laptop for $500. more info to follow but I am going up to Dallas this weekend and could bring something back. If you are interested in either let me know and I will send more info when I get it this week.
  YIS, G