[Ravensfort] practice

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 20:43:12 PDT 2010

Well practice was a wash.. really.. hehe.

I hope everyone is ready for next tuesday night, we will be there!!! (barring slick ground.. we wouldnt want to tear up the field)

I encourage anyone who would like to come out, to come on out !!! I like to think every fighter practice is a demo. I always have and always will. Its not just a practice, its the biggest first contact we have with folks.

Soo come out and Cheer you favorite fighter, set up a bardic circle (by the way those are very cool to see at fighter practice) or whatever you like to do. Just come out on out, hang out, have fun.

I want to send out some word fame for our new knights marshal.. Lady Runa. She has been on top of the game. She sends out reminders ever week and calls the fighters to make sure, much like tonight, on the condition of the field. She is a awesome asset to the chivalric fighting community!!!! oo and she is a pretty awesome person to boot!!!

Centurian Michael

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing if front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, that good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin (from Rocky Balboa)