[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort question

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed May 19 17:01:34 PDT 2010

Defender every three years would be good.

Better still, would be to hold a Championship when a new B&B is invested.
Then keep the Champion as long as they serve the Barony
or until a new B&B steps up.
The frequency would be totally up to the B&B's discretion.
It would make the actual event a really, really big deal.
It would also be a break from doing the same old dance year after year.
Just an idea that I've heard kicked around.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad