[Ravensfort] [Amazons] Demo Opportunity - Sat., July 17

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 08:19:55 PDT 2010

  Thanks Mary for the posting to the Amazon list.  This is a very worthy cause.  I've lived with rheumatoid arthritis and septic joint problems for most of my life. My heart goes out to what Tory went through and to her family for their tragic loss and for what they are now having to deal with in the aftermath.

This is a most worthy cause for the Amazon Household to support. I'm asking the Amazons to try to go the demo if it is at all possible.  If you can donate to or help with the Silent Auction please do so.  Unfortunately, I have already made a commitment to my local group to go
 to Red Tape and since our shire is trying to become a barony and we are
 in the middle of changing officers - I really need to go to this event.  Mary - Regina and I will have items for the auction and hope you can come to Sewing Guild night again to pick them up.  If you can't make it to Sewing Guild between now and then we will make other arrangements to get the items to you.  I send my prayers and wishes for the family and for the great success of this demo.

If you can help with this demo and/or help with the Silent Auction - that is great...be sure to tell Lady Katrina (Cammie) you are there representing the Amazon Household - otherwise, send to all good wishes and prayers.

Baroness Jan

From:
  m meaux

  I am cross posting this everywhere I can, sorry if you get this more than
  once.  Please contact Lady Katrina Alyse Argo (aka Momma Cammie) at momma_cammie at yahoo.com or myself at
  m_meaux05 at yahoo.com if you will be
  able to assist or donate for the silent auction.

We are looking for all
  aspects of the SCA to be represented.  Lady Katrina is coordinating and I
  am trying to assist her in any manner that I can..please lend a hand for this
  demo/fundraiser.

In service,
Lady Marie de Meaux

On Tue, May