[Ravensfort] Update on Sidney

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 09:23:10 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

Well, Sidney is home from the Texas A&M Animal Hospital and the Bill is totally PAID OFF (4985 dollars). I just have to pay the bank back. Now for the hard part: lots of love, physical therapy, and a drug regiment. He still can't walk on his own at this moment, but he is trying. I have to put a sling around his low mid section and help balance him. He is wagging his tail and trying to move his legs and he tries to set up, but he is still a little wobbly. Only time will tell, but he is progressing in the right direction.

I would like to thank everyone for their support, kindness, and prayers. It's so nice to know that I have such good SCA friends and family such as yourselves.

In Service,
Malcolm