[Ravensfort] Update on Sidney.

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 21:40:00 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

First, I want to thank you for all your support. Your on-line commits, telephone calls, and prayers are deeply appreciated. Its nice to know that Sidney and myself have such good friends and family such as all yourselves. Thank you so much.

Sidney's update. After 3 days at the vets office here in Huntsville Sidney has shown small signs of improvement. He can now wag his tail and show signs that his trying to use the restroom on his own, although the vet has to help him do that. After 3 days of crying, praying, and basically having a nervous break down I have secured 4000 dollars for  Sidney's surgery. Sidney is now at Texas A&M Small Animal Hospital/Teaching College. He has been evaluated and tomorrow morning they are going to notify me if he is a good candidate for surgery and various treatments. When I get more information I'll be sure to pass it on. So please keep your finger crossed and Sidney in your prayers.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for your love, kindness, prayers and support. It is such a comfort to know that I have such a caring SCA family. Thank You....

In Service,
Lord Malcolm