[Ravensfort] Seneschal and castle

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 20:35:16 PDT 2010

I have seen the website for the Arkansas Castle and it looks interesting.  I do hope that some in the SCA will be able to help build it.  One of these days I hope to be able to go and visit it.  And yes I do agree that a Baronial field trip to the castle sounds like fun.

Also I would like to say thank you for all of your work as Seneschal.

Drew Russell
Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,
the scenery never changes.