[Ravensfort] Landed Noble...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 21:43:57 PDT 2010

This is too funny 'cause I get the paper daily & I didn't open it up all the way earlier today & only had time at lunch to read the article that showed on the folded-facing up part (something about Forest Hills scrubbing out their pipes - don't go there Devin & Co - as much as I know you want too <grin> anyway...)

I didn't know there would be a Landed Noble for all the known world to see on the cover of the Rolling Stone... (oops! wrong publication!)  - wonder if I can get Him to scribe it for me?

regards,
~chrystal~

~peace~love~empathy~