[Ravensfort] Yule party

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Tue Nov 9 05:04:17 PST 2010

Just a reminder that our yearly Yule party will be on Sat. Dec. 11 from noon until noon on Sunday the 12th. Feast will be at 5pm Saturday. It will be at Ridgetop Farm near Centerville again this year. Please bring your fighting gear or special projects etc. to work on. If you have wall hangings it would be nice to help decorate the feast hall starting at noon on Sat.
  Bring:
beverages
chairs
feast gear
mongolian gift exchange for adult and/or children
food for at least 10 people
a stocking to hang
stocking stuffers for around 35 -40 stockings
a dessert to enter the dessert contest, this year the theme will be chocolate and cherries

  A bonfire will be lit after feast if there is no burn ban. If you will need a bbq pit please let me know.
 Joel will have his telescopes set up as well.
Please wear garb for feast and no open toe shoes please as we have gopher holes etc. A flashlight would probably be handy.
  Camping space is all over the place. The house if pretty much full but who knows? We have the front porch!!
  If you need directions please email me for them.
 This is an unofficial off calendar event.
  YIS, Pace and Giovanna