[Ravensfort] December Quoth

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 18:09:40 PST 2010

Ok, here is the low down. Due to recently moving and being sick for the last
week and a half,
the December Quoth will not be able to be mailed until this Thursday or Friday.
It should reach you in time for populace.
If you have a subscription that is current ( i have no up to date list ) then
please send me your

email address unless you have done so already or gave it to Baroness Chrystal at
Novembers
populace.

Any questions please feel free to contact me off list.
lddevin03 at yahoo.com

YIS.

Devin
(I will now go crawl back into bed and sleep)