[Ravensfort] The Curse of Hanse

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 14:36:53 PST 2010

Since receiving custody of The Hat of Hanse we have been under attack!  Our populace is falling by the wayside.  A blight has crossed the lands of Raven's Fort.

So far the number of afflicted people who belong to, claim or camp with Raven's Fort has risen to an unbelievable total.  People who would normally attend BAM or are making their return after many years have been struck down by the Hanse Unusual Mundane Plague.  Or even those who tried to help people from Raven's Fort get to BAM have been afflicted by this horrible Plague.

Those untouched by this illness should start gathering herbs to create a tisane to ward off the Hanse Unusual Mundane Plague and save the rest of our populace.  Go into your gardens and surrounding woods to seek any herb or other plant that may ward off the dreaded HUMP.  Bury your valuables and hide your children and animals to save them from this dreaded illness.

Runa (who has been HUMP'ed)