[Ravensfort] A one-eared sailor has been caught smuggling a letter into the hands of the Resistance!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 09:54:59 PST 2010

Don't listen to a word he says, he lies.  A wise woman has checked the hat for curses and said the only thing that was wrong with it was Hanse's lice and nits.  She said the drool that was on it was harmless due to the vast amounts of rum within the drool.  The lice and nits have been rendered harmless (dead).  As per her instructions 7 times widdershins around the holly tree gave the True Baron Brian du Val and his people of Raven's Fort protection from the vile and evil pretender Hanse.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com