[Ravensfort] coranation

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:03:00 PST 2010

Their Majesties' Coronation was truly a remarkable event. I just wish the
party could have gone on for a few more hours. When I got home, I changed
into some mundanes and went to Cactus Jack's here in Temple, where my other
half and a few other friends of ours were celebrating Brad Bush's 30th
birthday.

I'm looking forward to BAM in a couple weeks!

Detlef

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 12:51 PM, mike dowdy <mdowdy999 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy folks,
>
> Coranation.. wow. The Shadowlands REALLY did one bang up job. Everything
> from the faux pig on the pit to the Libation Station. The food was
> AWESOME!!!. Most of us were tanked up with grub after the 3rd out of i think
> 5 removes? The games they had set up for a mead hall were a hoot!!. They
> had hunclehousen (ok i have no idea how spell that) and a saxon variation
> with a spear, and a very very old game from the saxon chonicals that is
> trying to swing a small ring on a horn (we have to have this, its really
> fun!!!).. oo and lest i forget the velcro axes for splitting the maids
> braids!!! It was a lot of fun. Watching the emotion and  love of Ansteorra
> will be with us for many years.
>
> AND we got to tell ya Ravensfort looked good there. The tables were well
> set up with great care (hats off to Runa, Val, Meribelas, and Shanahan.. ok
> ok Devon you to), the company was good, and the time well spent.
>
> Ravensfort looked gooood,
>
> Thanks for comming out!!!
>
> Michael and Val
>

>  Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and
> you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running
> and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe.
> You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire!
> Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in
> this world, Self respect.
> Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8