[Ravensfort] Fw: pretender to ravensfort

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:10:20 PST 2010

We must hang on to the hat until after the Baronial Investiture. It might be
a nice touch to have Hanse serve the head table at feast after the
Investiture...

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  We only get Hanse's body in exchange for The Hat.  Therefore we must keep
> The Hat safe.  The current ransom for The Hat is 2 minutes with Hanse in an
> enclosed area with a boffer OR Hanse as a servant for a day.
>
>  Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
> http://www.bedlambazaar.com
> http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
> http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
> http://thethunderingherd.net

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8