[Ravensfort] Officers meeting, Wed. @ 7:00 pm

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Nov 12 05:51:15 PST 2010

Play after ?
I thought you said that you are going to feed your horses.
The Library would be ok by me.
I never mind going into a place with period research info.
Also it is a very public venue.
The odd person would see us going in and out.
And if the SCA has nothing else, it has odd persons.
It would more than likely help grow our populace in the south.
An educated group at that.
Next thing you know, we'll be having guild meetings down here.
Can you say Canton ?
Would the Library have a private room for us to meet in ?
No way they would let us get noisy in the main room.

Volod NV