[Ravensfort] The Curse of Hanse

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 14:39:18 PST 2010

There is no curse. Might I suggest spraying THE HAT with some disinfectant
spray, just to be on the safe side?

But there is no curse. Don't ask me how I know; I just do.

Detlef

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

> Ok, I'm beginning to believe in this curse thing.
> I didn't make it to BAM.
> The cool weather has triggered my allergies.
> Saturday morning's usual gunk that I snort out was mixed with a bit of
> blood.
> Add to that,
> my wife got out of the doctor much later than expected.
> By the time I would have gotten to the event it would have been too late to
> contribute any help.
> Rather than burning the gas and paying fifteen dollars to party for five or
> six hours and then drive back,
> I stayed at home to breath filtered air and watch the LSU game.
> I want to be healthy for the howling competition at our Yule Revel.
> Hopefully this curse will be broken when the Crown entrusts
> the new B&B to hold Their lands.
>
> Peace,
> V NV
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sher M" <runa.herd at earthlink.net>

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!