[Ravensfort] important: If you love your Barony and...

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 06:34:29 PST 2010

Has anyone applied at all?

Irial

________________________________
From: Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net>
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 7:27:59 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] important: If you love your Barony and...

want it to continue being a barony please consider applying for the office of
Herald!  Samantha found out that she wouldn't have the time with her class load
and we need a new Herald NOW!  The deadline is Wednesday.  This is a required
office for us to retain our status as a group.
So, please give it serious thought.
Send an email to the regional  Herald Eirik Halfdanarson at
www.southern at herald.ansteorra.org
You can also use the online application form on the Ansteorran website at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf
send all applications to the regional Herald, B&B and me
Domai, seneschal
PS I will give you chocolate!