[Ravensfort] letters of intent posted clarification

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Nov 2 03:01:49 PDT 2010

I want to apologize for being suspicious and pushy in my last two emails.
My only excuse is that I am on drugs.
No, really, I haven't been to work in over three weeks.
I am taking three different antibiotics and they do a number on me.
They make me dizzy, sick to my stomach, spacey
and I can't go out into even indirect sunlight.
My skin is super sensitive to the touch and at times my face burns.
If I get up and try to move around much I get a headache.
When I am on the couch or in bed it feels like I'm on a rolling sea.
I never sleep through the night because I take 9 pills at 6 different times of the day..
The antibiotics have killed the bacteria in my body
so I am having to consume unnatural amounts of yogurt to add some back.
I can have all the yogurt that I want.
I just can't touch a drop of alcohol.  ( what would I do if this were an episode of Bewitched ? )
The only bright spot in all this is that I have had some pretty interesting hallucinations.
When you see me at populace I will probably look pale and tired.
I have not really left the house in almost four weeks.
I desperately need a distraction from doing nothing but checking my email.
I am board out of my mind and little cranky.
So again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
The happy ending is that I only have three more days of pills.
I am quite anxious for the fog to clear from my brain.

Peace,
V NV