[Ravensfort] Submissions for the Quoth

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 08:35:18 PDT 2010

Hi Devin,

Would you please give me some information re. Open Office?  I am not familiar
with it and not sure how to obtain it, much less use it.  As I said earlier,
everything that I use at home and at work is in microsoft, so I would really not
like to run into any snags (can we say Computer -Phobe?) .  Let me know the best
time to reach you and a good number to call you at and I will do that.
Sometimes it's much easier than e-mail.

Thank you so much,
Jalali, who just knows that it'll go BOOM!!