[Ravensfort] [Ansteorra] BAM and command (heavy weapons)

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 13:25:58 PDT 2010

>From Ansteorra List:

Unto the Armies of Ansteorra,
    Bordermarch Autumn Melees is one of our best opportunities to practice
together for Gulf War because of its size and the presence of a foreign army.
So I'd like that practice to include working with our new commanders.  To that
end, I want units and unattached individuals to report to their regional lt.
generals wherever possible.  They'll be in on the bigger game plan, let you know
what your unit's objectives are, and coordinate your region's firepower to
accommodate the changing landscape in the chaos of each battle.  Each region
will muster on their regional general before the battles begin.
  These are your regional lt. generals:
Lt. General (Northern) Centurion Evangelos Thrakios

Lt. General (Central) Centurion Fiacha the Blue

Lt. General (Southern) Centurion Uther Blackthorne

Lt. General (Coastal) Centurion Michael of Gravesend

Lt General - (Aethelmarc Expeditionary Forces) Sir John of Severn

If you're unsure of what region you're in consult the Table of Organization
here:
http://armyofheroes.wetpaint.com/page/TableOfOrganization   Note that this is an
editable wiki.  You can add pictures of you and your warbands,  modify the text
etc., and I encourage you to do so with respect to the importance of the
information the site contains.

  Warmest regards,
  Gaston de Clermont, General of Ansteorra