[Ravensfort] programs for Chroniclers

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 15:07:06 PDT 2010

OK, I checked.  We do not qualify for the educational discounts for software.  Microsoft Office does have a special for volume for businesses but it's geared for 250 users/computers, not something that fits us even if we tried for the whole kingdom.
And talking about kingdom I remember many years ago when Kingdom did buy a computer and software for the kingdom Chronicler.  They found out rather fast that it was a bad idea as the hardware and software became obsolete before the tenure in office was over.  After this computer related purchases have been discouraged.
And we do not know who will be our next Chronicler.  He/she may well be a Mac person... or prefer Linux based programs which are free!
Domai