[Ravensfort] FW: [Ffynnon-Gath] Word fame for WoA gate staff

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:48:53 PDT 2010

Just wanted to pass this along and let you all know how proud I am of many of my fellow Ravens Forters for helping me with gate!!!  Ld. Devin, Ld. Pace, and Lady Giovanna, I LUV YOU :)  thank you soooooo much!  see sitting gate is fun :)

Cheers!
Mirabelis

For those who did not make it to populace tonight, I just
wanted to let everyone know what a great job the WoA  gate staff did at
the event.  This is probably the cleanest gate book I have ever seen during
my times as treasurer which is especially impressive considering the size of
the event.  I was very easily able to determine head count and complete
the event report thanks to everyone’s hard work.

Many thanks to all who worked gate at War of Ages and
especially our head gate, Lady Mirabelis.  Vivat!

In service,

Lady Aleksandra, Exchequer, Shire of Ffynnon Gath