[Ravensfort] WoA and Ravensfort

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 11:34:30 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Must say, it was a Stellar event.  In additrion to all of the other activities
mentioned, I would be remiss in not mentioning the incredible items shown at the
A&S competition there.  If you did not see the Leather Shoes, you really missed
something fabulous! Some of the most beautiful leather work I have seen in many
seasons.  I was also given the pelasure of being asked to assist in the judging
of said competition. To say that choosing the winner was difficult would be an
understatement in the extreme! ( I'm eternally greatful that I had some help on
that one!)  Also, the Bardic was far and beyond what anyone imagined. It was
like being able to step back to our very early years.  WOW!  Some of us
entertained in between rounds while the scoring of each round was done. As a
result, we got a goodly number of others to add to the fun & mayhem! What a
great time was had by all.  While I was not seated in the hall (arrived a bit
late for that due to the logistics of a dinner), I did manage to see and hear
what went on during court. It's still such a joy to see the look on the faces of
folk who are called into the courts....

Still doing Laundry,
 Jalali

Behold, the power of Please