[Ravensfort] Absent from Nov & Dec Populace

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:39:13 PDT 2010

I wanted to take a moment to apologize from being absent at the Huntsville meetings of late.
Rest assured that while I did look forward to a small break from the drive, missing so many in succession was not intended.
Unfortunately, we will be absent from the next two as well (in Austin during November populace and our recital happens the same night of December populace).
I know the December populace will be more important than usual.
Please let me know how we can still participate in the polling.

Thank you,
Alaric