[Ravensfort] {ravensrattan} Thursday Night Fighter Practice

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:33:10 PDT 2010

I can haul about 3 or (if ya are cozy)4 more if needed. We will stay in contact and see how may trucks we need. This would be a great oppertunity for some of the SHSU fighters meet up with some of the TAMU fighters!!!

Michael

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)