[Ravensfort] Heads Up List Mod

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 20 13:49:29 PDT 2010

I sent out an email to the Raven's Guild detailing how to join the list. I asked them to use their SHSU email preferably so it would be easy to see who it is, but some of them use non-school emails. If you have a question about the validity of an email let me know. Thanks

Rosalia of Ravensfort
Amy Lee
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."