[Ravensfort] RF web site

Jacinth de Warwick jaycinth2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 10:00:24 PDT 2010

I am well.  I thank you for your concern.

I have received no email from you.  I've checked my spam folder and nothing there either.  Perhaps you have misdirected it?

In fact, I suppose it would be a good time to indicate I have not received any materials from B&B candidates to post.  Please have them to me this week, if possible, so that we can have it all posted for a month before polling.  It is a wise idea to forward e-copies to their Excellencies and Senechal, if you will, so that everyone is aware of what has been sent in or not.  It's said that we have three couples to consider.  I have been requested to post all submissions at the same time, so perhaps we need to set a deadline on it (let's work with Friday, 10/29, for the time being).

I do respond to email, so if you have not heard from me it is probably because I have not gotten it.

Faithfully,
-J.