[Ravensfort] baronial candidates

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Oct 12 20:00:28 PDT 2010

At Populace Meeting you said that the deadline for sending
a letter of intent to the Crown and Their Highnesses is November 1st.
November 1st is still almost three weeks away.
We don't even know if all of the candidates have their hats in the ring yet.
It has been less than a week since Populace
and so, less than a week since you gave us our letter writing assignment.
... less than a week...
What is the rush ?
My high school teachers gave me more time before important papers were due.
Even if the web page letters are not posted immediately
we will still have over a month for discussion before the polling.
I would think that a "fair" amount of time for anyone.

In service...,
V NV