[Ravensfort] business meeting

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 15:57:52 PDT 2010

The Baron and the Baroness cannot attend.  So we cannot have any checks signed.  Mirabilis, a few others and I would have to leave the meeting before it starts or shortly thereafter.
However both our Baron and Mirabilis will be able to do a meeting on Tuesday.
So that's the best I could come up with at this late date.
Domai