[Ravensfort] Silent Auction

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:45:09 PDT 2010

Ok, can we just start doing something that should be done because I for one feel totally out of every loop that is being made getting ready for this event, and my plate is full enough as it is.

Can we possibly have some person, a scribe a herald a someone, to do minutes for these meetings, populace an Business, so the people who actually cant come to every single one all the time can have an idea of what is going on?  That would be greatly appreciated by not only me but other members as well I'm sure.

In lieu of business not being when it usually is, anyone that has something to give to the auction bring it with you this weekend to work weekend, or bring it to the event on Friday, no later than say 8am on Saturday morning.  I will be on site for work weekend more than likely Sunday, so if you know someone who is going to be there give it to them and they can leave it for me in the kitchen or some such and I can get it.

Mirabelis