[Ravensfort] work weekend

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Tue Sep 7 17:10:04 PDT 2010

Sounds good all around. Runa thanks for doing all the work with help from Shanahan, Rosalia, and HE Brian last weekend. Come one , come all Sat. am to the site!  ;) Vivat Charles for coming to help!  We need a few good men!, to move those logs. Our Stones need TLC-who wants that honor? And let's check out trash on the road.G