[Ravensfort] Announcing the new Seneschal of Raven's Fort

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 07:04:50 PDT 2010

VIVAT Domai !

devin

________________________________
From: Carolyn Pace <ridgetopfarm at me.com>
To: Raven's Fort <Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sat, September 11, 2010 7:30:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Announcing the new Seneschal of Raven's Fort

Yahoo! I mean vivat to HE Dom for taking on this honored task. We look forward
to serving you and helping in any way we can. :)
Congratulations too!!

On Sep 10, 2010, at 08:47 PM, Southern Region Seneschal <srseneschal at yahoo.com>
wrote:

It is my great pleasure to announce the new Seneschal for the Barony of Raven's
Fort is