[Ravensfort] waterbearing

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 11:45:41 PDT 2010

I've told Mirabelis that I will give my entire morning to waterbearing up
til lunch when I need to prepare for my Kumihimo class.
Perhaps some of my other Amazon sisters who will be there will put in a
little time as well.
Looking forward to this event, which is making this week drag by sooooo
slowly... lol

<<hugz>>
Grishka