[Ravensfort] Feast

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 14:47:39 PDT 2010

Thank you Valerie for cutting pounds and pounds of meat, fruit, potatoes, schlepping tons of stew into bags to be frozen, etc.  I could not have done it without you.

Jacob... Your arm strength is amazing.  Those pots were heavy, hard to stir, but you kept at it.  Michael-thank you for helping with the monster vats of stew.  You not only did List Field but you helped in the kitchen.

Alaric-the empanadas (aka individual apple pies) were excellent.  Michelle-you saved me by cooking all of those in your kitchen.

Megan and (my mind has died so I can't remember the other young lady's name) thank you for dealing with the watermelon with only bread knives.  Lisabetta, you rocked on reheating the potatoes.  Grishka-thank you for dealing with the serving of the stew.  Jalalia, thank you for helping serve the food and keeping me straight on the serving line.  Also for picking up leftover food on the tables.

Baroness Chrystal, Ladies Mirabelis, Tarejia and Marie... thank you for taking excellent care of the Head Table.  Tarejia and WallaWalla, you'll never know how much I appreciate you washing up.

I've now lost my mind, I can't remember who else was helping me in the kitchen.  I know there were more but I am so tired I can not function.  Someone please refresh what's left of my brain...

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery