[Ravensfort] Defender thanks

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:43:18 PDT 2010

I wrote them down somewhere...

The official OP awards:

Irial Mulcahy           Award of Arms
Cambria Darkhorse  Award of Arms
Giovanna Lena Caronna Order of the Raven's Wings
Pace Fiore (?)         Order of the Raven's Wings
Lemoine de Gascogne Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra (pigment making)

The unofficial honors (these are not recorded in the Ansteorran Order
of Precedence):

Shanahan the Fey    Raven's Craftsman
Runa of the Thundering Herd   Feather of Honor
Rosalie the Mispronounced     Feather of Honor

The champions, I don't have those names written down. The only one I
can say with certainty is that Don Pieter Rausch is our new Cavalier
of the Fort.

Detlef

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM, kris hoffman <mirabelis_ at hotmail.com> wrote:
> wow..i'm exhausted for sure!!
>
> can we get a listing of the awards passed out at the event?  it would be
> great to give kudos to those folks who got an award this weekend :)
>
> herald??? :)
>
> Cheers!
> Mirabelis
>
> ________________________________
> To: Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
> From: ridgetopfarm at me.com
> Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:33:15 +0000
> Subject: [Ravensfort] Defender thanks
>
> I too want to thank all who came out and helped with the great task of
> putting on an awesome event. It was fun and as usual we had great numbers of
> people working behind the scenes to assist in the great task of putting on a
> Baronial event. I also want to publicly thank my Lord and husband Pace who
> untiringly is always by my side and others  in assisting in any way he is
> needed.  He is truly a treasure to me.
>    Thanks to those who helped take down on Sunday. Our camp took 4 hours to
> take down and we got tied up there longer than we expected. We are going to
> have to revamp that. But first time 'new' tenting is a true test of what to
> do better next time! And we are doing that very thing today as we repack for
> Lochtoberfest. Hope to see some of you there next weekend. YIS and xo
> Giovanna   co-autocrat
>   AND those chair champion prizes were VERY COOL Mike, they smelled good
> too!

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8