[Ravensfort] jousting school w/jousting world champion patrick lambke

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 04:14:18 PDT 2010

forwarding this on for those who may be interested............

 ~*~ trisha/tareija

Hi everyone,

Exciting news! Knightsedge Jousting School at Sherwood Forest will launch in October under the tutelage of 7-time full contact jousting World Champion, Patrick Lambke. That's right, the best jouster in the world will be training up-and-coming jousting champions at Sherwood Forest this Fall!

The coursework will include horsemanship, lance and shield control, mounted and ground swordplay, and more. There are two course options: a 4-day weekday course (Mon-Thu) priced at $850, or a 2-day weekend course (Sat-Sun) priced at $450. A 50% non refundable deposit is required to hold your slot. The maximum class size for all courses is 10.

Your tuition includes the use of our horses, weapons, armor and onsite camping. If you prefer not to camp, affordable lodging is located just 15 minutes away. We will also offer affordable food options.

Schedule (all “A” courses are Weekday and all “B” courses are Weekend)
Session 1A: Mon 4 Oct – Thu 7 Oct
Session 1B: Sat 9 Oct – Sun 10 Oct
Session 2A: Mon 11 Oct – Thu 14 Oct
Session 2B: Sat 16 Oct – Sun 17 Oct

All participants will be required to sign an injury waiver.

If you have questions or would like to book your course please send an email to joustschool at sherwoodforestfaire.com

We have the chance to make central Texas the center of global chivalry. Let's make it happen!

Peace, love, and sharp swords,
George