[Ravensfort] Defender's Feast & Armored Combat

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 21:18:10 PDT 2010

I can not express my gratitude enought to the members of Raven's Fort, Raven's Guild, The Amazon Household, Tidal Thunder and others who helped me get the feast ready to serve.  As of about 5 pm on Saturday my brain shut down.  I remember some of the people who helped but not all of them.  To those I remember their names thank you:
Valerie Longhair (who chopped, diced, kept me from burning the food, helping bag it up, etc)
Tarejia,
Baroness Chrystal
Jalalia
Mirabelis
Megan
Marie de Meaux
Cheer
Nicolete
Nicollette
Lisabetta
Grishka
Jacob of the Strong Stirring Arm
Centurion Michael of Gravends (again another strong arm and worker of fire)
Joan (who stirred like a mad woman)

I know there were others there but at that point my mind shut down permanently.  If I have forgotten your name please email me.  There are some goodies I have for you.

Lady Runa (who is slowly returning to the real world that does not smell like beef stew)
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd