[Ravensfort] Work weekend progress

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 11 17:37:58 PDT 2010

The work weekend so far has been very productive. Most of the grass is cut, some of the white posts are left to paint and all that We need to do is pull out the big blue curtain from the store room tomorrow and cut out the pleats and fold, sew and place grommets where needed.
I want to thank the following folks for coming out to help:

Runa, Bree, Val, Mike, Charles, Daire, Mary, Aleric, Tarija, Chriss, Amy, Samantha, Pace, Giovanna, Kathy, Vlod and Amelia!

Allot of work was done by all and I hope we can finish up tomorrow!

Baron Brian. : )

Sent from my iPhone