[Ravensfort] From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 19:28:37 PDT 2010

Sigh... The last table cleaned and put up, the last bag of trash thrown away and the last tent put away! We had a wonderful time this weekend and we could not have done it with out the officers of the Barony doing there jobs and the coordinators who volunteered to help out with every thing from heralding to filling up the torches in the feast hall! Every one worked hard to make this event a wonderful success!
I thank you all. The Champions, the Raven's Guild, the Baronial Guard and all those who came to to visit and just to hang out with us all!
Good night and I hope to see you all soon.

Yours in service,

Baron Brian du Val
Baron of Raven's Fort

p.s.  If you are a landed noble, do not take over as the autocrat for your baronial championship event! This is sound advice from one who just did it. Deligation works but if some one offers to autocrat in some ones place, please...... work with them.    :)