[Ravensfort] War of Ages Bardic & A&S info

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 16:34:45 PDT 2010

Bardic;

The theme will be war or battle. Competitors should be prepared to do 2-3 pieces. We ask that at least one of the pieces be in a period like style.

The winner of the Competition will be declared the War Bard of Ffynnon Gath and may be called upon from time to time at melee events over the next year to sing or recite your piece to spur the warriors of Ffynnon Gath on to victory.

For details you may contact our Premier Bard, The Honorable Lord Svan Coldbrowskaldsson.

The Bardic Competition will be held at the Standing Stones from 4:00PM until 6:30PM.

A&S;

The Arts & Sciences competition can be any media, format or category that pre-dates 1450. Documentation is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated. This will be a competition judged by a selected panel.

Set up for the A&S Competition will begin at 10:00 AM and will be located at the booth behind the stage across from the main tavern.
Take down should be completed by 4PM.

If you have space considerations or need additional information, please contact:

HL Donnchad Mac Cannagin
Hoyt Poling

Contact info/links are on our website.
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd